Senior Product Designer
Do you have what it takes to become part of a winning team that strives for pushing boundaries? We highly promote creative thinking that helps all involved get to the solution. We offer a trendy productive environment and a cool culture where ideas are welcomed and professional growth is fostered.
TDMK Digital is a User Experience and Software Development company providing product strategy and next generation mobile and cloud software solutions to top commercial brands and innovative federal government agencies.
TDMK Digital is looking for a Senior Level Product Designer to join our Boston WeWork location. This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer to work on challenging problems within an innovative environment developing next-gen cloud applications for our Federal customer. An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building new products is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can both take direction but also lead with your own ideas and get things done. You are comfortable operating in both technical and business environments. You’ll work with a diverse, interdisciplinary team of engineers, data science, and product owners, as well as business users. Recommend product decisions through user research, experience and interaction design, and visual design. In the end you’ll solve important usability problems by building and delivering impactful solutions.
Visit our website at www.tdmkdigital.com
- Lead design within your product team through product lifecycle
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present vision, documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make, product improvements, feedback constantly and balance when you can build in risk
- Love of user-centered design (UCD), not user-driven design (UDD)
- Provide a design portfolio with Product Design (UX/UI) examples
- At least 2 years experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Ability and desire to collaborate with product managers and engineers creating a balanced team
- Proficient in Sketch, wireframing tools, and prototyping applications
- Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations, and surveys to successfully create a user-story.
- Experience in research, design (interaction, experience and visual), graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
- Experience working on a small product team that collaborated/worked directly with engineers
- Resume must include one (1) example where the Product Designer lead a product from discovery and framing through iterative development and delivery
- Experience in designing full-service applications with modern front-end responsive technologies (e.g. HAML/SASS, grid systems, responsive design)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study.
- Must be a US Citizen
TDMK Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Package