UX UI Interaction Designer (Crystal City)
Do you have what it takes to become part of a winning team that strives for pushing boundaries? We highly promote creative thinking that helps all involved get to the solution. We offer a trendy productive environment and a cool culture where ideas are welcomed and professional growth is fostered.
TDMK Digital is looking for a Mid to Senior Level UX UI Interaction Designer to join our Chantilly, VA TDMK HQ location and Client Site (Crystal City Arlington, VA). This is an exciting opportunity for a UX UI Designer to work on challenging problems within an innovative environment developing next-gen applications. An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building new products is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can both take direction but also lead with your own ideas and get things done. You are comfortable operating in both technical and business environments. You’ll work with a diverse, interdisciplinary team of engineers, product owners, as well as business users. Recommend product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops. In the end you’ll solve important usability problems by building and delivering impactful solutions.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Minimum 2 years of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools like Axure or Basalmiq
- Experience conducting user research using a variety of research tools and techniques
- Strong client communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes
- Formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
TDMK Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Package