Mid - Senior UX UI Designer
Do you have what it takes to become part of a winning team that strives for pushing boundaries? We highly promote creative thinking that helps all involved get to the solution. We offer a trendy productive environment and a cool culture where ideas are welcomed and professional growth is fostered.
TDMK Digital is looking for a Mid to Senior Level UX UI Designer to join our Boston WeWork location. This is an exciting opportunity for a UX UI Designer to work on challenging problems within an innovative environment developing next-gen defense cloud applications. An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building new products is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can both take direction but also lead with your own ideas and get things done. You are comfortable operating in both technical and business environments. You’ll work with a diverse, interdisciplinary team of engineers, data science, and product owners, as well as business users. Recommend product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops. In the end you’ll solve important usability problems by building and delivering impactful solutions.
- Provide a design portfolio with UX and UI Design examples
- At least 2 years experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Proficient in Sketch, wireframing tools, and prototyping applications
- Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations, and surveys to successfully create a user-story.
- Experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
- Experience working on a small product team that collaborated/worked directly with engineers
- Resume must include one (1) example where the UX Designer lead a product from discovery and framing through iterative development and delivery
- Experience in designing full-service applications with modern front-end responsive technologies (e.g. HAML/SASS, grid systems, responsive design)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- Must have an active SECRET level, or above, Security Clearance
TDMK Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Package