Do you have what it takes to become part of a winning team that strives for pushing boundaries? We highly promote creative thinking that helps all involved get to the solution. We offer a productive environment and a cool culture where ideas are welcomed and professional growth is fostered.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our fast growing company and help us grow our IT teams. Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Ability to effectively multitask and take on a variety of roles with differing complexity across different functions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related staffing or talent acquisition experience, with a federal contracting environment, staffing or similar role (Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked kitchen (99% of the time)
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage