Java Software Engineer - Mid to Senior Level
Do you have what it takes to become part of a winning team that strives for pushing boundaries? At TDMK Digital we highly promote creative thinking that helps all involved get to the solution. We offer a trendy productive environment and highly collaborative fast-paced culture where ideas are welcomed, and professional growth is fostered.
TDMK Digital is a User Experience and Software Development company providing product strategy and next generation mobile and cloud software solutions to top commercial brands and innovative federal government agencies.
TDMK Digital is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join our creative and trendy Boston WeWork location. This is an exciting opportunity to work on challenging problems within an innovative environment developing next-gen cloud applications using best commercial software development practices.
Individual must have excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in developing and implementing software programs. As a Java Software Engineer, this labor competency is responsible for maintaining and improving the performance of existing software code, with duties to design and update software databases. Clear communication skills are required. Astute ability in writing test scripts, in an agile software development environment, where built in automated test procedures are paramount. Recommendation of improvements to existing software applications as necessary.
- Responsible for coding, testing, and readying software for operational release
- Coordinate with Product Designer and Product Manager to translate "user stories" into deliverable code
- Experience with building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot
- Experience in Agile/DevOps practices and software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks
- Experience with extreme pair programming and tool suites supporting the Dev/Ops automated workflow
- Must be a team player in agile environment
- Experience in building Twelve-Factor applications and using Domain Driven Design, and extensive experience working directly with program customers and dealing diplomatically with program issues while solving difficult technical problems
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years experience in full stack development to include Java, Web services, Database, and web application development
- 2+ years experience in Spring Boot by Pivotal
- 1+ year experience in React, Redux, PostgreSQL, and Docker
- 1+ year experience in Pair Programming
- Experience in User Interface with Thymeleaf is a plus
TDMK Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Package