Facilities / IT Support Manager
TDMK Digital is seeking a Facilities / IT Support Technician to ensure that our Boston facility is maintained at the highest standards and IT equipment is installed and repaired in a timely manner. Responds to troubleshoot requests in a timely manner to ensure facility satisfaction.
- Implementing maintenance schedule and reporting any issues
- Performing upkeep for areas where skilled
- Organize and coordinate regular maintenance and operations to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quantity and quality
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
- Maintaining all necessary licenses and certifications necessary
- Keeping us up to code for all safety inspections and regulations
- Maintain calendar of all scheduled, emergency, and routine work at facilities
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
- Assure all facilities remain secure at all times, managing security & alarm system, hired security, etc.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checklists and report issues and make sure they are fixed, either by yourself or with the appropriate vendor
- Work with leader to continuously improve condition of the facilities, doing quarterly updates and improvements
- Managing entry and exit points
- Manage large delivery/receiving of shipments
- Coordinate conference space calendars & ensuring these spaces are maintained and clean
- Maintain upkeep and repair for all applicable facilities
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support each facility.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions - then resolves through their own skills or hires an expert
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Managing communication points with employees upon arrival, in shared spaces, etc.
- Coordinating conference space calendars & ensuring these spaces are maintained and clean
- Respond to internal inquiries and develops solutions for component failures and complex technical problems in all of these areas to deliver a sound and stable computing infrastructure; providing exceptional support while demonstrating a sense of priorities.
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Apple Macbooks, iMacs, and Windows PCs, servers, and all other computer related systems, devices, and equipment. Maintain documented resolutions and operating procedures.
- Assists with various IT projects as assigned.
- Maintain user accounts on networks and applications. Make certain proper permissions are established within applications and in the network operating systems.
- Maintain internal web server and email web server. Ensure all security measures, AntiVirus, Firewall, IDS, email scanner, etc. are functioning properly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations (experience with Air Force or DoD is a plus)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off